Learn why Colorado Ear Care is patient preferred, physician referred
At Colorado Ear Care, we have decades of experience in providing our community hearing care related to hearing, hearing technology, tinnitus, dizziness, and balance that is second to none.
In that time, we’ve made a conscious effort to create great hearing care experiences for our patients, ones that ensure their concerns and needs are given proper attention, so that we can provide them the care that they deserve.
What we’re proud to tell you is that our patients’ primary care physicians have also taken note of the care that we provide, and we’ve been earning their trust by delivering their patients the personalized, specialized care that they need to hear and feel their very best.
So, why do physicians in our area refer their patients to Colorado Ear Care for their hearing, tinnitus, and balance needs?
Colorado Ear Care offers a faster path to relief for hearing, dizziness, and balance problems
At Colorado Ear Care, we provide comprehensive testing and service that goes beyond the average audiology clinic.
This is good for the patient and for the referring physician because it means that the patients in our care will often experience a shorter period of time under duress, fewer out of pocket costs due to fewer physical therapy visits and fewer referrals to other specialists and tests, and (if needed), they’ll leave our practice with hearing technology that is carefully, accurately programmed to meet their unique hearing needs.
Physicians love referring to Colorado Ear Care because, due to our above average testing process, we can provide more specific diagnoses and recommendations for treatment.
What’s more, our reporting back to the physicians we work with is quick, thorough, and accurate, and they find themselves spending less time on administrative work, and more time focusing on their patients.
We work with most major insurance providers in our area, including Aetna, Anthem BlueCross BlueShield, Cigna, Cofinity, First Health, Friday Health Plans, Humana, Medicare, MultiPlan, Tricare, United Healthcare, Bright Health, and more, so physicians can feel confident in referring their patients with hearing, tinnitus, and balance needs to us for specialized care.
What physicians can expect when they refer their patients to Colorado Ear Care
Once a physician has referred their patient to Colorado Ear Care, we’ll do the legwork in reaching out directly to the patient to schedule their appointment.
After we’ve met them and conducted the appropriate testing, we will send the referring physician a concise, detailed report, complete with clear treatment recommendations, via email or fax.
As a standard, we will conduct a follow up phone call with the physician to provide any necessary information or clarifications, and to answer any questions they may have.
Knowing that some practitioners have unique operations, we will work with physicians to customize our reporting or means of communication in a manner that best suits their practice’s needs.
More reasons physicians love collaborating with Colorado Ear Care
- We put patient care first — we focus on effective treatment vs. product sales
- Unlike many hearing care practices, Colorado Ear Care’s testing process is designed to detect and identify weaknesses in the auditory and vestibular systems, provide advanced tinnitus diagnostics, and advanced neurodiagnostic testing — we focus on the entire ear!
- Colorado Ear Care proudly has the resources of large hospital system, while providing the care, attention, and service of a family-owned facility
- Both patients and physicians receive the recommendations, transparency, and level of prompt communication they deserve
- Colorado Ear Car provides, where necessary, non-medical treatments, such as simple repositioning maneuvers, and we proudly possess one of the few rotary chairs in Colorado
- Colorado Ear Care is recognized by the American Institute of Balance as a Center of Specialty Care for dizziness and balance disorders
Do your patients need specialty care for their hearing, dizziness, and balance needs? Partner with Colorado Ear Care!
Colorado Ear Care is here to bridge the gap between primary and specialty care for those in need of hearing, tinnitus, and dizziness and balance disorders.